Oct 08 , 2018
When planning a birthday party the most crucial thing is to keep the kiddos entertained. If you’re on the hunt for a simple kid-approved activity, then a face painting stand is the way to go.You really can’t go wrong with this classic party favorite! You can even match the face paint options to your party theme.
However, I know that not everyone can afford to hire a face painter and would love to be able to face paint at their kid’s birthday party themselves. So, today I'm going to share with you some easy face painting tips to help you create a unique experience at your next celebration.
1. The right tools can make all the difference! Here is our basic list:
- Face paint
(All of them are included in any of our Face Paint Kits) Shop them here
- Water basin
- Paper towels or a washcloth
- Baby wipes
2. Set a station with two chairs (1 for you and 1 for your model) and a table to place all your supplies (Set them up within easy reach)
3. If you are trying to avoid getting paint or glitter on the table, floor or carpet, it would be a good idea to put a towel or sheet on the table and down on the floor beneath your setup.
4. Attach a plastic bag to your chair for throwing out the baby wipes (for face cleanup and your hands).
And that's it! You're ready.